1. Not everybody is included here. It’s selective.
2. If you don’t find a name here, that doesn’t mean the person died an early death. It just means they are not on this chart.
3. The dots at the far right mean that individual is still alive when The Gilded Hour takes place.
4. Yes, a lot of men died in the Civil War.
5. I’ve had email asking whether any of Curiosity’s descendants are in the new novel. Sophie Savard is Curiosity’s great granddaughter, and Hannah’s granddaughter.
6. I often flip a coin to decide the fate of any given character. If I had my way, they’ll all still be alive and healthy. Which clearly won’t do. So remember, everybody is gone at this point. It’s a sad but inevitable truth.